Scrub a Dub Dub....

I've been inspired by Farmhouse Chicks to clean by reading her blog!!! This morning I had the energy and the time, so I took advantage of it.... I scrubbed and scrubbed my kitchen cabinets inside and out!! .... almost so hard that I took off some of the varnish!! Little over zealous are we!!! :) Its amazing how greasy they can get!! I'm ready to call Mr Carpenter guy to give me some soffits....who wants to clean the tops of her cabinets!! lol

I also took the time to instill a little character lesson or two in my buddy baker!! Then we had some fun singing and playing the drums with Noah on Lego Rock Band!!

I was thinking that my life is rather boring...but...maybe not!!

Robert took Sergei and Chris to their gymnastics meet today and we are waiting to find out the results!!

Well....on to more cleaning and a bit more playing!!! :)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Im Common Out!




I wrote this back in 2011!! Boy has time changed!! :)

I've been really enjoying some of your blogs and I got to thinkin. I dont want to be a stalker! lol

So here I am, Im comin out!! :)

Let me introduce myself...Im a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, aunt and friend:)

I'm a stay-at-home-mom who rarely get to stay at home!! Instead, I'm driving our four children from gymnastics to football to cross country practice not to mention all the other appointments and enjoying every (most) moments.

Im a wife to one awesome hardworking man, and four wonderful blessing from God. We have been married since 1994 and have 3 boys and one girl, ages 17, 14, 13, 11.

Meet Mr. Bluewater (Robert - my sweetheart) - who is a successful business owner. His career has been a great choice for our family (not that I have always been faithful to support him - being a wife to a husband who is starting his own company can be trying :))  because in whatever economy there is, he always has plenty of work! God has blessed us.

Well, here I am, inspired to blog by some of my friends. I think I lead a relatively ho hum life. Who knows!! Maybe my life is more exciting than I think!!

Let's find out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment